Kallen has completed a Bachelor of Business – Management and Marketing majors and has spent over 7 years locally in the solar industry, quoting, planning and overseeing 1000’s of solar installations from 1.5kw systems, up to 100kw systems. Kallen prides himself on working with the customers needs and tailoring a system to suit, not just filling the roof with panels.Read More
Kallen’s solar highlight's to date include:
- Urana Shire Council 35kw system, although not the largest, it was the most complex - requiring significant system design features to satisfy both the customer and local Distributor network requirements to achieve a functional and practical outcome.
- The Botanical Albury 27kw system, again not the largest system, but with site specific hurdles such as limited roof space and a 7 storey crane lift to get panels into position, it was a personally fulfilling installation.
- Spending family time with wife Courtney and two boys Reggie & Lewis.
- AFL football: following Geelong Cats.
- Playing cricket for Albury Cricket Club
- Breeding and racing horses.
Cameron is the co-owner of Kdec and has been an electrician locally and abroad for over 25 years and has held Clean Energy Council Solar Accreditation for 4 years. Cameron’s role includes everything from the day to day running of the business, right through to installing solar himself if required.Read More
- Cameron has been involved in works on over 450 solar systems, including solar farms of up to 330kw.
- Cameron’s career highlights include commissioning 3 x warships in the USA and starting the Kdec Solar business.
- President and player at Albury Cricket Club.
- Fishing & Camping
Chris Van ZantenChris is a fully qualified electrician with over 13 years experience, both locally and interstate and has been with Kdec Electrical for 8 years. Chris has held Clean Energy Solar Accreditation for 7 years and heads our Solar Service Department, looking after post install documentation and helping customers wherever he can.
- Chris has installed over 700 residential and commercial solar systems. He has experience in designing and installing systems ranging in sizes from 2kW up to 100kW.
- Chris’ career highlights include winning the 2009 Victorian Apprentice of the year, project managing the Karinya Aged Care facility extensions in Corowa, and installing multiple 100kW systems in the Albury Wodonga and Melbourne areas.
Spending time with family, playing football for Howlong football club and working in his shed to make furniture and toys for family and friends.
Mark is a fully qualified electrician with 8 years experience and has Clean Energy Council Solar Accreditation. Mark has had extensive experience on large projects and now spends the majority of his time installing solar. He is accredited to install solar battery storage.Read More
- Mark has been involved in the installation of over 70 solar systems, with the highlight being the 50kw system installed in Wagga Wagga on the Riverina Day Surgery.
- Mark’s career highlights include being awarded Most Outstanding Student during his apprenticeship at Albury TAFE and project managing the Docker Street Consulting project in Wagga Wagga.
- Playing football at Wodonga Raiders Football Club and horse racing.
Kyle is an electrician of 5 years experience, having started with Kdec Electrical as a work experience student, completing his Apprenticeship with Kdec and becoming a fully qualified electrician. Kyle has gone from strength to strength in his career recently completed his CEC Solar Grid connect - Design and Install Accreditation.Read More
- Kyle has spent a large percentage of his time working on solar installations, being involved in over 300 solar installations to date, with the highlight being the 100kw installation in Wodonga.
- Kyle’s other highlights include working on the Quest Apartments fit out in Albury and Docker Street Consulting in Wagga Wagga.
- Kyle’s interests include camping, water sports and riding motor bikes.
Adam is our latest recruit after completing a pre-apprenticeship course in 2016. As a mature age apprentice Adam is already showing great initiative and potential to be a quality Tradesman.Read More
- Although Adam is relatively new to the industry, he has already been involved in dozens of solar installations to date.
- In Adam’s spare time he enjoys playing senior football for Wodonga Bulldogs and has interest in health and fitness.